Spring - 2010 Demo Reel

Who am I?

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
"It's not my A.D.D. it's my genius being a distraction!" I am a DAVE school student for 3D visual effects and digital animation. as well as an over 10 year spoken word poet

What's up people

Thanks for stoppin' by. Check back, and let me know you were here. To see my ACM/SIGGRAPH business card please go here: http://member.acm.org/~sewashko

Peace,




Shogun




ADD ME!

Share |

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ken Sheetz of BUZZBROS Seminar

Ken Sheetz Tired of having low web traffic and YouTube video counts? Lacking aserious Facebook and Twitter fan base?

Ken Sheetz here, funder of http://buzzbroz.com, to the rescue! Saturday April 4th, from 9 AM to 1 PM, I'm teaching a 4 hour intensiveSocial Media Marketing class.In this class you will learn:

- How to make websites ...more effective to take advantage of theadded traffic my SMM training will bring you. (Why have moretraffic if it's can't be cashed in on?)

- How to target the people on the web that you want as clients and fans.

- How to build a Twitter base of followers and how to engage them in ways that create business.- How to generate thousands of YouTube views and how to develop your subscriber and friends base.

- How to get money making Google ads placed on your Youtube videos.(This technique alone could pay you back for my SMM class many timesover.)

- How to create and manage an engaging Fan Page on Facebook.

- How to create Facebook ads that reach millions of targeted people and generate 1,000s of fan and clicks to your web site.

All skills I've spent years creating and thousands of dollarslearning.But you get my personal SMM training and secrets for only $125.

For a limited time you get my SMM class for the bargain cost of only $99 paid in advance if you act now! Final location to be announced depending on final class size but this groundbreaking class will held in the area of North Hollywood, CA.

Drop by my blog to see the SMM work we are doing at BuzzBroz. BTW, if you don't have the time or the desire to learn all this SMM stuff, BuzzBroz is available as a hired gun to buzz all your wildest SMM desires.

Your bro for buzz,Ken SheetzSee More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some words!